Mckittrick Genealogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckittrick Genealogy

Genealogy of the Mckittrick's

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ida Mae and Hattie McKittirick, of Wisconson

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glynis Sakowicz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-12-17

Ida Mae and Hattie McKittirick, of  Wisconson Empty
PostSubject: Ida Mae and Hattie McKittirick, of Wisconson   Ida Mae and Hattie McKittirick, of  Wisconson Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2007 12:15 pm

Hi, I'm Glynis, and I'm descended from Ida Mae McKittrick. She married John Gibeson, and they lived in Holton, Kansas, where they had two children. Glen McKittrick Gibeson and Odessa Gibeson, who married a man named Bacon.
What I do know, is that the McKittrick sisters were from Wisconson, and they married two brothers in Kansas.
I know that the McKittrick line dates back in America to the Revolution, because Ida Mae was a member of the DAR in Topeka, Kansas, as was her Daughter, and her Daughter in law, Grace Ellen Filley.
I'm just looking for information on where the two sisters came from, who their parents were, and whatever else I can find!
I will gladly exchange the information on what I have about their descendants!
I can be reached at 'GlynisSakowicz@aol.com
Back to top Go down

Ida Mae and Hattie McKittirick, of Wisconson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mckittrick Genealogy :: Forum Information :: Share your Family History :: Tell us about your Mckittrick Family-
Jump to: