Mckittrick Genealogy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Mckittrick Genealogy

Genealogy of the Mckittrick's

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

McKittricks of Northern Ireland

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
garethmckittrick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-09

McKittricks of Northern Ireland Empty
PostSubject: McKittricks of Northern Ireland   McKittricks of Northern Ireland Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 am

Hello all

I am Gareth McKittrick, son of John and Karen McKittrick of Carrickfergus

I live in Lisburn Northern Ireland with my wife Allison and our son David

I know a Stephanie McKittrick of Belfast, but we are not directly related, although it is such a small area and the spelling of the surname so distinct that it is possible we are distant relations

would love to hear from any McKittrick clan members around the world. I am on facebook and am only to glad to add any of you
Back to top Go down
catming

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-04

McKittricks of Northern Ireland Empty
PostSubject: McKittrick   McKittricks of Northern Ireland Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

Hi,
I am Eleanor Mckittrick. living between Lisburn and Belfast, I am researching McKittricks from Dundonald and Newtownards The furthest I have got back is William McKittrick, Dundonald approx 1820, he had a son David m to Catherine McConnell, they had a large family all born in England, they returned to East Belfast after the death of Catherine I am trying to trace the descendents of David as I need help in finding William and his ancestors

Thanks Eleanor
Back to top Go down

McKittricks of Northern Ireland
Page 1 of 1