Mckittrick Genealogy

Genealogy of the Mckittrick's

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log in  

Share | 

McKittricks of Northern Ireland

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
garethmckittrick

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-09

PostSubject: McKittricks of Northern Ireland   Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 am

Hello all

I am Gareth McKittrick, son of John and Karen McKittrick of Carrickfergus

I live in Lisburn Northern Ireland with my wife Allison and our son David

I know a Stephanie McKittrick of Belfast, but we are not directly related, although it is such a small area and the spelling of the surname so distinct that it is possible we are distant relations

would love to hear from any McKittrick clan members around the world. I am on facebook and am only to glad to add any of you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
catming

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-01-04

PostSubject: McKittrick   Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:45 am

Hi,
I am Eleanor Mckittrick. living between Lisburn and Belfast, I am researching McKittricks from Dundonald and Newtownards The furthest I have got back is William McKittrick, Dundonald approx 1820, he had a son David m to Catherine McConnell, they had a large family all born in England, they returned to East Belfast after the death of Catherine I am trying to trace the descendents of David as I need help in finding William and his ancestors

Thanks Eleanor
Back to top Go down
View user profile

McKittricks of Northern Ireland
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1